American flag PowerPoint template - Presentation Magazine

Filed under Flag ,
American flag PowerPoint template - Presentation Magazine

American flag templates for PowerPoint, Keynote, Open Office and Google docs.

This is great for a presentation on the USA.

American flag PowerPoint template - Presentation Magazine inside page
inside thumbnail inside thumbnail

If you liked this PowerPoint Template we would appreciate you liking it on FaceBook or Tweeting it.

Views 21,442

2 January 2008    Template number 00257

Filed under Flag ,

You can browse all of our PowerPoint templates or select them by category or colour or by tag.

Comments on: American flag PowerPoint template

Using the template for an immigration reform presentation in my sociology class.

Posted by Roderic — 11 May @ 2:40 am

I am a high school history teacher. I will be using this ppt design to enhance the creation of a virtual field trip to Pearl Harbor I am creating.

Posted by Ryan Grimes — 14 Jun @ 6:00 am

I am a college student. I will use this ppt design for a class project regarding the TRICARE military insurance for my Reimbursement and Coding course. Thanks for a very nice design, this is exactly what I was looking for!

Posted by Sue Plonski — 16 Oct @ 3:29 am

Thank you so much for this template! I’m doing a project on the Bill of Rights…This is perfect! Thanks!

Posted by HM — 11 Mar @ 12:09 am

Giving a presentation on colorectal cancer in VA patients! Trying to keep it patriotic!

Posted by Natalie — 16 Oct @ 5:11 pm

I will use this in a business school in Finland to give basic presentation about difrences in our business culture

Posted by Jack Isack — 17 Nov @ 7:14 pm

I am a college student and will use the power point design on Special Student Population in Higher Education: GI Bill, Post 9/11 GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon Program Students.

Posted by Kari — 22 Feb @ 3:01 am

Will use as a july 4th sermon template

Posted by Tod — 4 Jul @ 10:21 pm

sitemap | call centre jobs | call centre | party ideas | advertise | contact us    |    This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info