New Year’s Resolution Ideas
We have compiled some of our ideas for your new-year resolutions.
Eat a different fish for every day of January
This is a great way of starting a diet, as fish is generally low calorie – if you can avoid it battered and with a big pile of chips. Why not try to eat a new fish for every day of January? We did it – and it is easier to get to 30 fishes than you think – even without getting to a well-stocked fishmonger. You can start with the more common fish – Cod, Haddock, Plaice, Trout, Salmon, Tuna, Sole, Herring (Kippers) and Mackerel – even before you get onto the shellfish of Crab, Lobster, Mussels, Whelks, Winkles, Oysters, Prawns and Shrimps.
And if you start to look around you could easily find Skate, Hake, Coley, Hoki, Perch, Pike, Eel, Halibut, Swordfish, Huss and Squid … before you know it, you will easily be up to 30.
Improve your presentation skills
Presentation skills are perhaps one of the most important life skills that you can learn. Why not set yourself a resolution to book yourself onto a presentation skills training class.
Resolve to read a book a month
A great way of getting an escape – if you only read the paper or magazines – resolve to have read twelve books by the end of the year.
Grow 12 different vegetables
This was one of my most successful new year’s resolutions. Within a year, I had grown in a very small plot Radishes, French Beans, Lettuce, Spinach, Potatoes, Carrots, Sweet Corn, Mini Cauliflower, Tomatoes, Courgettes and Cabbages. Admittedly, it was not a massive harvest, but it was good fun and very healthy, both for body and soul.
Or if you are like most of the country and want to either get fit or lose weight, here are two ways of doing it. We have a list of easy to grow vegetable ideas.
Brush up on PowerPoint
If your presentation skills are up to scratch you could try improving your PowerPoint skills. Most people can manage to produce a few bullet-point slides, but you could take it much further by adding in pictures, video and animation.
Join a yoga class – you will both get fit and learn to relax. If you are pressed for time, most swimming pools open for early-morning or lunchtime swimming.
This is an idea that I cannot say that I am an expert on – as, like 97% of dieters, I have struggled to find one that has worked for me long term. With Weightwatchers I lost the most weight, but it came back within the year and was hard work. The Atkins diet showed by far the fastest weight loss, and I lost a stone in three weeks. The trouble was that I felt really very grotty during this period and I was not easy to live with.
But, of all the diets, the one that has worked longer time than all of the others was to stop eating when your stomach told you that you had had a sufficiency. We are so used to overriding this natural reflex that most young children have. It does usually mean not having pudding or second helpings and frequently means stopping eating with your plate still full. This is the method that I used to gradually lose two stone (28 pounds) over the course of a year – and to this day, one of those stones (14 pounds) has never gone back on.
Start a new hobby
Hobbies are a great way to occupy your mind and to help you relax. We have developed a very long list of hobby ideas for you to try out.
Whichever resolution you choose – try an easy one – as it is very rewarding at the end of the year to say that you were able to achieve your new year’s resolution.
Do you have any ideas for a new year’s resolution? Just add them into the box below.
i want to break a world record in the food world.
i will be releasing my own book and also my own company by 2010 april.
i will be also doing a video album before 2010 april
i will be driving my self to get awards for the performance in the industry
an activity per month for the social commitment time will be taken out to make it a grand success.
i will be launching a video on the what we have done to the world.(on the global warming)
releasing my management book by APRIL.
A BRAND NEW BUSINESS PLAN FOR UDAY SAMUDRA WILL BE DONE BY ME.
.MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION.
1- Keep away from evil and become more righteous.
2- Once, every week read an educational article.
3- In 2010 read, at least, three novels.
4- Write one book.
5- Meet new individuals and be there for people.
6- Motivate and righteously guide individuals.
7- Respect and obey parents.
8- Be an excellent role modal for brothers & sisters.
9- Wear respectable clothes.
10- Surround myself with people that uplift me.
11- Smile and be more positive and outgoing.
12- Watch informative channels and shows.
13- Very importantly, ‘Be Myself’ !!
14- And always please my sweet Lord Allah and become a righteous Muslim.
15- Pray for myself and for others.
16- And enjoy 2010 ^_^
We moved into our town 5 years ago, and although we have a large number of people that we know, we do not have lots of close friends. We have got a bit out of practice.
Our New Years Resolution is to be do a lot more socialising. We shall have a few more dinner parties, invite our friends across more often, and not pass up social invitations (even if they do seem a bit boring!)
I will walk around the block because it gets me healthier.
To send queries to magazines that interest me.
lose weight for my wedding plan aim size 2
Research shows that we increase our own wellbeing by helping others. A good resolution would be to do one unexpected act of kindness each week.
My new year’s resloutions for 2010 include:
~Master all single jumps and at least one double (figure skating)
~Go to the gym 3 thimes a week
~Stick to my diet plan
~Study every night
~Read 1 book a month
~Practice ballet at home
~Take good care of my braces
~Learn sign language
~Get an A or B in each class at school
~Donate to Locks of Love
~Get back down to 90 pounds
~ Get out of debt
~ Save money
To get more ideas for new year resolution, visit
List of New Year Popular Resolutions.
1. Capitalised ideal time in office.
2. Stop doing C.C.
3. Be +ve
4. be social and helphull
– new hairstyle
– new boyfriend
– more confidence
– take up pilates
– keep fit, jogging ect
– look after body more
– eat healthly
– talk to everyone
– keep bedroom tidy
– save money in bank, (half in money box, half in bank or earnings)
– spend less time on games, more on studying and a bit of msn is allowed
– girly nights in or out is allowed every weekend (£8 per weekend)
– save up for beauty treatments, waxing, manicure ect
– eat muisli for breckfast
– woo lads on guitar hero!
– be more approachable
– get more organised
– find makeup you like and stick to it!
– discover a signiture scent
– read at least 1 book a month
– experiment more with clothes
– hand coursework in on time
– find a group of friends you can trust with your life, and use there opinion to better yourself
– use frizz ease everytime you style your hair
– always take dirty washing down
– cook more
– find a style icon , and adapt there style to suit you
– clense, tone and moisterise daily
– draw out a beauty regime
~ to lose weight
~ to eat healthier
~ dont get involved in arguments
~ hand homework in on time
~ save money
~ keep the house tidy
~ help mum and dad more
to learn piano and ballet plus cut back on sugar.
Do any work for six days then it will continue as usual
I will be a reason for at least 2 trees growth
Past is Past
6 hours sleep
Enjoy each and every micro seconds life is beautiful
Do good think good
1.Get out of Debt.
2.Continue min 2mins walk
3.Prepare a Bussiness Plan
5.Reduce Sleep, Read More
To be a positive influence in my community by doing charity work.
Spend quality time with my family and friends.
Donating and raising money for charities.
Eating healthy and although I only accasionally have a glass od red wine, I prefer not consume any type of alcohol anymore.
Teach more group fitness classes.
choose the bigger life
1. study for iit-jee 2011: 6 hours a day
2.get my passport
3.eat healthier food
4.write in a dairy everyday
learn to cook
improve my vocabulary
write a book
run a marathon
run a half marathon
to get in shape
to patent an invention, etc
spend more time with family or friends or pets
to get 8 hours of sleep a night
to not do homework on Sunday
to not procrastinate
to eat healthier
to publish a newsletter
keep up a great blog
play the guitar
play the piano better
laugh and smile more
to watch more foreign films
to finish what a start
to become really good at crocheting/knitting
learn to embroider
draw and paint more
develop my creativity
work harder in school
keep my room clean and organized
to read more
1. Be more confident.
2. Screw what everyone else thinks.
3. Wear what I love.
4. Spend less money on junk food.
5. Draw everyday.
6. Practice sewing.
7. Read, read, read!
8. Make the best of things.
9. Love life.
10. Buy myself really nice shoes.
11. Work on book.
12. Work on scrapbook.
13. Take tons of pictures 🙂
15. Improve presentation skills.
16. Write at least a sentence in journal everyday.
17. Brush up on my Italian.
18. Learn a new dance.
19. Make the best of things!
20. Smile 😀
21. Tell him you love him.
22. Tell them all you love them.
23. Make it all come true.
24. Start working out.
25. Learn to cook!
26. Never give up!
27. Make this the most accomplished year yet.
1. Complete uncomplete task of 2009
2. Give Executive programme exam
3. Give exam of classical music and voilin
4. Learn harmonium
5. Buy Tanpura
6. Practice voilin everyday
7. Do computer course of Aptech
8. Leave GPS
9. Help to Pappa
10. Study everyday
11. Learn somthing new
12. Learn atleast one new type of painting
13. More attention towards Princess
14. Less arguments, less mixing up with people
16. Think good about other people
17. Pray everyday
18. Get in shape
19. Eat less rice
20. Take a walk everyday
21. Take care of skin
22. Save more, Spend less
23. Open atleast one new FD
24. Read more books
25. Complete all the above things, and at the end of the year, feel satisfied..
I. Finish at least 1 first draft of a story
II. Enter Cosplay contest
III. Find a job
IV. Clear half of credit card debt
V. Learn To Play Violin & Write Sheet Music For 1 Voltaire Song
VI. Take Horseback Riding Lessons W/Job Money
VII. Keep Up With Procrastination List
VIII. Do Better In School
IX. Reduce Stress
X. Plan Out Conventions Better
XI. Form Better Savings
XII. Learn To Ice Skate
XIII. Practice for Film Career
XIV. Plan to for directing Career
XV. Plan for life
XVI. Learn Japanese
XVII. Develop Time Management Skills
I am sure there’s more i can think of.
i want to welcome 2010 with a great optimism in life, esp. with my career aspect. And also to have a bound way ahead close relationship w/ my husband & kids
take gud care of ma braces, so that boring dentist doesnt talk soo much
1.Have a better year than 2009 (if that’s possible :)).
2. Find a boyfriend and have a successful relationship.
3. Perform a play, dance and a song for performing arts night in school.
4. Enjoy the little things.
5. Expand my spiritual abilities (healing in particular).
6. Go on a MAJOR ADVENTURE.
7. Find a part-time job (which i’ll enjoy).
8. Have fun and a blast of a time! 😀
9. Make as many people happy as possible.
10. Smile and be happier.
11. get better at sport (gymnastics and athletics).
12. Be nicer to people and animals.
13. Find MORE friends!
14. Keep my friendships with my Russian friends.
15. Improve my grades in school.
16. Get better at all my hobbies and talents (piano, singing, drawing, acting, dancing, ripstiking).
17.Believe, believe and BELIEVE in everything and NEVER give up!
18. Learn something new.
19.Improve my Japanese.
20. Explore more and travel (Sydney in particular).
21. If I get any chances and opportunities: take them and do my best!
22. The last day of 2010- go to Sydney harbour with my friends and celebrate 2011 there! 🙂
#Never give up
#Study in French
#Make the best of things
#Right a book
#Cleanse, Tone & moisturize daily
#Learn something new
#Look after my body
#Be more confident
#be more organized
#Focus on school (gonna be hard)
#Get MORE healthy
#Enjoy life to the full
#Watch a bit of news each day
#Once every week read an educational article
#Read at least 3 books in the year
#Meet tons of new people
#Smile and be positive
1. Eat healthier (reduce intake of junk food)
2. Stop biting my nails
3. Smile and be more positive and outgoing
4. Do one unexpected act of kindness each week
5. Spend less time on Facebook
6. Save more money
7. Stretch for 30 mins a day
8. Learn some Italian
9. Work harder for GCSEs (A*’s hopefully)
10. New hairstyle
11. New boyfriend
12. Talk to more people
13. Be more approachable
14. Don’t bitch or gossip about people
15. Comliment someone at least once a day
16. Hand in coursework on time
That’s all for now x
am good friend and my family i wish am verry good in mt exam
2010 New Year’s Resolutions
Past is Past
Relax and enjoy life
Surround myself with people that uplift me
Live day by day and do not worry about tomorrow
Stretch once a day
Learn Spanish or Italian
Read a Book once a month
Go to the gym 3 times a week
Limit processed food, no more crackers, chips pretzels or candy
Write about book about life Chapters 1-10 early life, each chapter is an age of my life
No more eating unhealthy foods: If you have to think about it, it is unhealthy
More Pictures of what I am doing and where I am going
Go to the gym 3 times a week
Donate what I am not using.
Read a Book once a month
Get classes transferred to Platteville.
Become eligible to sit for the CPA exam.
Talk to CPA people about learning disability.
Register for Becker CPA review program.
Take one part of the CPA exam
Build a hoist/garage out at the office
Keep better bookkeeping records. Get paperwork into QuickBooks.
Look into dealership license: Run the number is it worth the money?
Run car repair work through single account
Apply for accounting job within the VA system
Pursue other employment options Beckett Tax, Morgue, Dave Ramsey
Get Shim completed and marketed out
U-Haul business taken care of
Enjoy the little things
Make this the most accomplished year yet
1)Be more thankful.
2)Forget about the past, don’t worry about the future, live life in the moment.
3)Be more accepting with myself.
6)Be more giving
8)Wake up thanking God for this day.
no carbonation was 2009 and i did it but for 2010 it is no caffine
1)Move on from the things that weigh me down
2)Learn a new language
3)Improve writing skills
5)Learn about other cultures
6)Go on a missions trip
7)Volunteer/ Give more of my time to help others
9)Meet more people
10)Have a long lasting relationship
11)Eat(ALOT) less sugar
12)Learn the names of the band members in bands
15)Cry once in a while
16)Spend more time with family
17)Give each day to God
18)Stop the coffee addiction xD
19)Take more pictures
20)Improve art and music skills
Eat happily and be merry.
Dont worry about your weight.
Drink lots and be merry.
Dont learn a language – will only get stressed.
Dont be confident – others will not like it!
start my career
have a savings account with a positive balance 🙂
1. Lose weight
2. Keep a food diary
3. Partake in some form of physical exercise daily
5. Strengthen faith thought religion
6. Gain more friends
7. Pray daily (before bed)
8. Be more sociable
9. Do something every weekend and look forward to it
10. Go to bed at a reasonable hour, (before 12) 11 o clock.
11. Get up early
12. Be on time
13. Don’t be lazy
14. GET ORGANISED!
15. Study every night
16. Hand up coursework on time, MEET DEADLINES!
17. Get Passes at school
18. Don’t leave all homework to a Sunday night
19. SAVE MONEY!
20. Try to read a book every month
21. Write at least a sentence reflecting on the day at night time before bed
22. Make a scrap book
23. Embrace my talent for art
24. Buy birthday presents in advance
25. Donate and raise money for charity (Aid Romania?)
26. Travel more
27. Picture life, take more photos
28. Cleanse, tone and moisturise daily
29. Draw out a hair and beauty regime
30. Find make up you like and stick to it
31. Take better care of my teeth, brush twice a day; morning and night
32. Keep the bedroom tidy
33. Try to love myself and have more confidence
34. Spend less time on bebo, don’t use facebook and only use msn occasionally
1. Go for a jog or run at least once a week
2. Make High Honors every term of school
3. Lost weight
4. Eat healthier by consuming less sugar and junk food
5. Save up for something you really want
6. Compliment someone everyday
stray in shape
# Read one book or two books each month.
# Loose weight.
# Keep to a diet.
# Go to the gym more than once a week.
# Take the dog for a longer walk.
# Get some money.
# Make a scrap book.
# Share my talents:
become a positive person
become an organized person
manage my time
read more books
not getting angry quickly
1. Be able to look in the mirror and smile at all my achievements and completed resolutions next New Year’s Eve
2. Be more confident
3. Do ten pushups and 20 sit-ups a day
1.lose about 6 pounds
2.not stay in the house all day and watch tv i should go outside more often
im 11 i need to
go on more adventures
eat healthy instead of pigging out on malteasers and no im not fat i cant fink of owt else
-Get accepted into university
-Stop sleeping with the fan on
-Read at least 1 book per month
-Keep up on world affairs
-Stop biting my nails
-Eat fewer sugary foods
-Learn and speak more German
-Complete my scrapbook (before going to university)
– Looe weight
– Less time on the laptop/computer
– Dont Procrasinate
– Less Fizzy Stuff (coke!!!!!) haha
– Learn Acoustic Guitar
– Get along with my parents
– Keep room tidy
Stop havin sex with evry girl I meet even tho it’s so fun…..
~Respect mum & dad
~Keep room tidy
~Stop biting nails
~Take care of braces when I get them
~Lose weight (about 8 pounds)
~Hand in homework on time and meet ALL deadlines
~Be in bed by a respectable hour (before midnight on weekdays)
~Read, read, read!
~Give someone a compliment at least once a day
~Get up on time and don`t be lazy!
~Cut out sugar and drink less coke (gonna be hard)
~Study for prelims and then exams (aim for all A`s and B`s)
~Make sure the plan Shona and I have for the summer works LOL
2.Quit drinking Alcohol
4.Help my Auntie and uncle for their business
5.Don’t give up
6.Keep supporting LinkinPark (That’s my favorite band)
see ya there!
First of all I look for a good friend to share all & the rest is below:
Rise early..Rest early.
Keep all the work on Time (Almost this will reduce stress, help accomplish, time to think, relax..)
No more procrastination. Keep always deadline. Break some of your lengthy task into small then conquer the success.
Almost all of your aims will be fulfilled for 2010.
More Picnic & Outing.
Create Albums & Convert fotos into DVD Albums.
I feel that will take a year with full attachment to what i do..with many more creative ideas…
Live a healthier year, start gym daily and eat right
Travel with gf
Do more snowboarding this year
Get rid of my 350z and move away from sports cars
2.stop eating junk food
3.learn to drive,get a car.
4.go back to school
5.smile & be happier
6.drink more water
7.treat myself every so often
8.forget pst,dont worry about future,live moment!!!
get less stressed at work
don’t let things bother me that aren’t worth it
go for lots of walks
cut down on alcohol
cut down on crap food
be lovely to my husband
have lots of patience with everyone
love what I have
~#~never use slang words
I will try to love my life..life and ..life..and cut down my alcohol….
I want to run 30 marathons a month
New Year’s Resolution
* I will take care of my body through physical activity and nutrition.
*I will help out in my community – through volunteering, working with community groups or by joining a group that helps people in need.
*I will wipe negative “self talk” (i.e. “I can’t do it” or “I’m so dumb”) out of my vocabulary.
* Writing a journal, and to Plan for my future, and write a book
* To get along with siblings
*To succeed and to stand up for my rights and others. Make my and others ‘dreams come true.
*To make my parents proud of me
*To have a fresh new start and always try my best
*Think more about myself and less about other people
* Spend more time with your loved ones
* Eat more fruits and vegetables every day.
* Finish something you started, promise to learn at least one new thing each day
*To get A+’s in every class inshallah
*Do some volunteer work
*Accept yourself and be happy with what you’ve got.
*Conquer a fear
* No more Gossip no matter who you’re talking to
* Give more time for religion; Pray every single prayer on time and to memorize a lot of Quran inshallah
*Get back in touch with people I’m not close to anymore
*Get at least 8 hours of sleep each night
* No matter what always be my self
*always follow our role model prophet Mohamed
*To make 2010 the best year yet!!!
-1.Keep My Boyfriend For Atleast A Full Year
-2.Get A New Wardrobe
-3.Get Better Grades
-4.Pass School[year 10/11]
-5.Keep My Room Clean
-6.Buy A BrokeNCYDE CD
-7.Keep My Reputation At School The Same
-8.Die My Hair Multi Coloured
-9.Get A Job
-10.Be More Organized
-11.Finish All My Homework
-12.Start Being A Nice Person
-13.Get More Studded Belts
-14.Read Atleast 6 Novels[Not For School]
-15.Finish Writing My Novel
-16.Be More Social[Without Causing Drama]
-17.Save Money Better
-18.Stay Out Of Fights
-19.Dont Bring Up Anything From The Past
-20.Be More Confident
-23.Go To More Concerts Than In 2009
-24.Go To Sleep More
-25.Find A Place To Go To Complete My 40 Hours
-26.Get My Own Camera
-27.Start Practicing Drums
-28.Learn To SkateBoard
-29.Live Life My Way
gain 25 pounds
I’m 14 and this is what needs doing this year – seeing that I wasnt boothered to do anything this past year [really badly]!!!
*Lose weight – at least 2 stones before summer so I’ll look good for 2011
*Take more care of my body
1. work out 2-4 times a week just to keep tone, no loosing wieght.
2. walk /run with puppy bella everyday!
3. work daily with bella on her training.
4. no social smoking when out drinking.
5. Take a dance class or two!!!
6. Any overtime $ or side job $ (babysitting) goes into savings. dont touch till summer, or try for 2011.
7. wait for NOTHING! i am beautiful and deserve what i want so i will go and get it. if that it is a man, i will not wait for him to want me more.
8.put myself first more.
9. read a new book once a month for fun! take a break from medical stuies every so often.
10. Be my self!
11. do one random act of kindness once a month(make it big and really good!)
12. Past is Past it will not effect my future so dont bring up the past.
13.take the chances i get (dont allow anyone to tell me i shouldnt do what i want)
14. get dive certified.
1) Get out of debt.
2) Get organized.
3) Be More Confident.
4) Do more on my Law Course.
5) Have more ‘me’ time.
6) Get fit & Eat better.
7) Save money.
8) Read a book a month.
9) Improve vocabulary.
10) Stop procrastinating.
11) Less time on the computer.
12) Stop being negative.
13) Get new wardrobe.
14) Forget the past.
15) Appreciate my boyfriend more.
Most of all – Enjoy 2010!!
I have to stop seeking attention, remember that I am not the centre of the universe. Stop taking and start giving. It is difficult because I am very selfcentred
I broke mine already:(
My 2010 resolutions and solutions:
1. Learn to say “no” in a mature way (Solution: state my feelings and my reasons in a rational way. Or even when my feelings can not be rationalised, I need to feel confident saying “I don’t feel comfortable doing this”)
2. Go for what I want (Solution:know what i want, and go for it!)
3. Engage in exercise for at least 60 mins a week (Solution: Fast walk to the train station at least 3 times a week)
4. Do 5 mins matt exercise everyday (Solution: Position the matt in front of TV. If I have time to watch TV, I will have time for the 5-min exercise.)
5. Be brave (Solution: stand for what i believe when I feel scared. Fight back when I know I am right- not physically, expecially not under the influence of alcohol. :P)
6. Follow a new recipe every month and enjoy home made good food (Solution: make my hubbie choose an ingredient every month and search for a new recipe online. Get a good bottle of wine and enjoy the good healthy food at home).
7. Make a good friend (Solution: There is no schedule for when a good friend will come along. I think I will start with treating people nicely and talking to people more, then a good friend may come out of it.)
8. Enjoy nature more (Solution: book a camp site, go fishing and caravan-ing Tassie)
9. Be a happy person with influence (Solution: This is actually really hard. Being happy is hard enough on a day to day basis. But also I have to be influential. It is not just about appearing to be bubbly, it is about sharing my knowledge and hope with people. I think I will try my best.)
10. Do not say silly things (Solution: this is the hardest one. Not saying silly things is like, not being myself. A part of me is defined by doing and saying silly things. Ok, I think I will change #10 to “Be more sensitive”. Solution: listen, think, before I speak)
*. Have a plan for this year and the next 3 years in relation to what I want to do with my life (Solution: Sadly, I dont have a solution for this – that is why I didnt number this one. This one was passed on from 10 years ago, every year i had this one on my list. I dont know what i want to do with my life. One hand, I think maybe I should just wait till something comes along; on the other hand, I think maybe i should chase my dream (which is almost entirely different with what i do right now)…Can someone help me please?)
Every day will have a CLEAR purpose. A step closer to what I’m working for. 🙂
stop eatin’ & stop drinking
Become a morning person
Stop eating so much waffles.
Stop eating so much fried greasy finger licking chicken!
im on my way to go buy some till its 2011!
WHO WANTZ SUM BAYYY!
Tellin’ errbody to stop makin fun of ma nameee!
it hurtz so freakin baddd!
Thanks, have a gd NEW YEAR u herrrd?
<3 <3 <3
To lose weight,feel confident,and To talk(and get)the guy ive been crushing on…(AND talking quiter, and not having BIG freakouts with my friends over hot guys, control anger)
Become a volunteer…. it does wonders for your well-being, the quality that brings emotional happiness and health
dont settle for anything but the best.
Get over stupid boys that think they are amazing but they are really not and make them realise this year that they are not gods gift.
Don’t let others take advantage of me.
Get straight A’s my senior year.
Become more involved in charity work.
To read newspaper daily
Become more social
enjoy life to the fullest
1. Try to be self-confident, even though I know I can’t do it. 🙁
1. Learn how to count
4. Make peace with my cuddle pillow
555. Get internet access
• Rock on my rocking chair before bed every night to reflect on the day, and not allow the bad stuff to carry on the next.
• Have a good sleep schedule.
• Improve my vocabulary / grammar
• Look in the mirror confident
• Be more respectful to myself
• Look up to the sky for 3 seconds every time I have a bad thought.
• Not let my emotion get in a way of small things
• Not fight about petty things
• Freeze an argument before it progresses and rethink before say.
• Get down to 145- 150 pounds
• Get fitter
• Become better and focused on tennis
• Build a better relationship with my father
• Build a better relationship with my brother
• Cut down on itching
• Maintain an A – B in all my classes
• Cut down on processed foods / realize the foods I eat
• Cut out all soda
• Cut out all energy drinks
• Drink 3 glasses of just straight water before a meal / after / a day
• Make varsity singles
• Learn to drive
• Cut down on coffee
• Make an art piece at least once every 2 months
• Become more flexible
• Be the best girlfriend ever
• Stop analyzing the small things, non-important things.
• Wipe out negative self- talk out of my vocabulary i.e (I cant do it, I’m dumb)
1. Leave my past behind and start a new beginning
2. Learn management
3. I will be focussed and positive in whatever I do
To learn to live with what I have and to not be greedy for more.
win more prizes
always stay ahead
not to get into arguments
little concentration on studies
make more friends
hold old relations
stay happy n keep others happy
listen to my heart
get a job of my type
b more peaceful
have more love in your life if you know what I mean
Get into new things like music or dance
Follow your dreams and just b u!!
1.practice 20min drums everyday
2.treat my brother better
3.make my teacher prowd of me
4.improve my gymnastic skills
5.eat healthy and cut down sweets
6.stop moaning on small things
7.enoy my room
8.face my fears
9.stop feeling sad when my parents go out at night
10.being more positive
1.make piano repertoire and finish grade 6
2.finish the new house
3.get organized and make my home binder
4.time management and stop procrastinating
5.read a book every month
6.keep praying and read coran
7.play some sport
8.spend more quality time with my family
9.do what ever it takes to succeed in my new job
10.apreciate and enjoy every moment of life
save ourselves reduce use of unnecessary resources
#Learn some simple tunes on the guitar & improve singing
#Read two books a Month
#Buy the kinds of clothes I adore, wear & feel confident in them
#Revise often & achieve the best possible GCSE results
#Work on current relationships & embrace new people, be myself with them, go out more often
#Relax, be more confident & spend my time doing the things I love
#Work on my happiness, be free from previous self-doubt & sadness
1. KEEP MY FACE YOUNGER (IMMORTAL) and HEALTHY – avoid smoking people who are around me and drink less alcohol because it can simply ruin cells inside my youth face.
2. CONQUER THE SUCCESS!!! (^-^)/”)
3. TO BE MORE HEALTHY for my heart, it been having problem lately (>.0)><3 <(<3..<)
17. REDUCE MY BAD HABIT; chew my own bottom lip in public *whimper* not so pretty…
18. TO FLUENT IN SOME ASIAN SIGN LANGUAGES and WRITINGS
19. DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR MY 21TH BIRTHDAY *(^-^)>/*
20. ONE OF THE QUOTES FROM THE FIRST WIVES CLUB IN MY MIND: “DON’T MAD, GET EVERYTHING”
Let the Holy Spirit enter and direct my life. Stop judging anything and everyone.
keep praying and read the coran, i love that one lmao
High average in school
Gain more weight
Spend less time on facebook
more weight = workout
Get cholesterol off my blood
1. keep my bedroom tidy
2. stop biting my nails
3. feed and water my (pet) everyday
4. complete all homework and hand in on time
5. use money wisely ( dont do a big blowout)
6. be good to my boyfriend and mates
7. help out at home
8. stop falling out with my brother and sister
9. enjoyy life 🙂
10. treat myself sometimes
“TO BECOME BETTER ME”
stop biting my nails
become healthier (food intake)
go to gym about 3-4 times a week
get more sleep ie.go to bed and get up early
be a great friend
get back in contact with old friends
get a part- time job
don’t buy impulsively
have spa time
become good at touch-typing
write down thoughts and memories
appreciate life and never wish to not be alive
write down decisions and choices
do things that make you happy
take up pilates
get a boyfriend
be nicer and closer to family
get more out of ty
be a great student
do more cooking and baking
practise ukelele, tin whistle and piano
smile and be with happy people
do well in ballet
be more approachable
find skin and haircare routine
back up your troubles in your old back pocket!!!
take risks and have fun
do not procrastinate
be good to my new doggie
be more motivated
screw what everyone else thinks
be more motivated
relax and reduce stress
get better at gymnastics
get better at irish
enjoy lifes little moments
do acts of random kindness
don’t be bitchy
do my theory test
pray and be more catholic
get a jersey and go to more hurling matches
be organised and not lazy
put memorable pics on bday cards
do loads of fundraising for my charity
keep my bedroom tidy
be loads of fun
become better at german
make others happy
be more social and make more friends
fully train my puppy
think before I speak
be a supportive shoulder to my family and friends but don’t take on more than I can handle
drink loads of water
become more flexible
find my “thing”
change my “young” reputation
stop biting my lips
change my goldfishes water often without moaning
don’t worry about my family’s safety so much
don’t worry about anything in general
what’s the worst that could come from a situation??? :L
and enjoy this year 🙂
To do”it”. To screw “it”. To move”it”. To live”it”. To be”it”. Oh ya!!!
I want to become a good person. I want live my life to the folest extent become an inspiration for other. Make at least 10 people come to god!:) lose wight/ fastfir 3 weeks
to accept who i am, and learn to love myself as i do others unconditionally. love mick
To further create my website-I’ve been out of it lately
To walk my dog
To go back to 87 pounds
To get my braces off already! (brush my gums)
To play with my gerbils more, I think every day is the same, and totally understand that. Me too…
To add some variety to my life
To pick up a new hobby. Guitar maybe
To knit more, I really haven’t knit for a while.
To hang out with my friends more. I’m an unsocial caterpillar.
To Visit my grandparents at least Once a month
“life isn’t about surviving the storm, but learning how to dance in the rain”
Help in the kitchen a lot more
Do more sports
do good in school
To build my website.
To stop annoying and waste chat.
Make some shape in body.
Should not spent a min for girls.
Love the god.
– Get in shape
– Lose that spare time
– Lower my cholesterol
– See my six pack
– Be able to fit into my old jeans
– Be able to swim 1.5 miles in the ocean
This year my main aim is to stop putting myself down and purposely trying to let things happen when I am down. This year, Whenever I feel down I am going to realise that there is no one in the world just like me. I am unique and special and I am talented. I will NEVER EVER apologise again for stupid things. I will believe in ME 😀
-Do at least 15 mins activity a day
-Get asked to the debs
-Find my thing
-Accomplish more projects
~LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL~
learn to skate
Be selfish and Happy
Register for a financial national diploma,
Work on my career and be permanent
Move out of my parents house
Buy a car
Love and Be Loved
Be TRUE and realistic to myself
Happiness and Love
Cut all your material attachments and start travelling!
My resolutions for January starting tomorrow:
-make my bed everyday
-take out my trash every couple of weeks
-wake up for school earlier
-eat musli and cereal rather than bacon or porridge
-don’t eat cheese ever again because I’ve been having it for like a whole year everyday…
-read at least 1 book in a month
-more time with my family
-find a new club or sport
-help mum and dad out A LOT MORE
-eat less chocolate and sweets
-less screen time
-an extra hour of sleep (earlier bedtime not sleeping ????)
-focus more at school
-try to put my hand up more at school and engage in lessons
-put more effort into homework
-help mum with washing up and cooking
-tidy my room
-solve my resolutions and get them done unlike most of my other failed attempts 🙂 I’ll repost at the end of January to say how I got on!