Presentation Magazine

Editable 2008 Blank Calendar

Editable 2008 Blank Calendar

Editable 2008 Blank Calendar

This is a blank editable calendar that you could print off for handouts or use in a presentation. It can be opened in Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, Open Office and Google Docs. This is ideal for print-offs and for adding your own individual photos, illustations and other touches.

Editable 2008 Blank Calendar inside page
inside thumbnail inside thumbnail

If you liked this PowerPoint Template we would appreciate you liking it on FaceBook or Tweeting it.

Published On: 1st Jan 2007

Read more about -
Calendar Powerpoint Templates , ,    Template number 00274

8 Comments
  1. perfect

Anonymous 6 Aug at 4:26 pm
  2. Your calendar comes up in slide show format & there is no way to save it and edit it – do not want to print it off until I have typed in notes for dates…

patty 22 Aug at 3:23 pm
  3. I agree with writer above: Your calendar comes up in slide show format & there is no way to save it and edit it – do not want to print it off until I have typed in notes for dates…

Mrs. D 1 Oct at 9:10 pm
  4. All of the templates are save unlocked and are in normal powerpoint mode. You just need to save them first before you can edit them.

You can either right click on the button and select “Save Target ” or “Save link as ”

Alternatively if you open up the presentation in your browser you can do a file save as and save it onto your computer. You can then close your browser, open up PowerPoint and you can edit is as much as you like.

admin 3 Oct at 11:24 am
  5. The file is totally editable if you follow the instructions the administrator posted.

kappa15 19 Nov at 8:57 pm
  6. the calendar is great and exactly what i wanted exept is there a way to have the week start on Sunday with out masivly reediting the form (as it is i would not know how to do that any way) can somone please help

dean m 24 Jan at 9:57 am
  7. Hi guys,

This is really a great calendar. It’s simple enough for me to add any details (though I like it as is). You can edit the days/words, just click on each day (ie: “Tuesday) and then the “text box” appears surrounding the text you want to change. Thats what I did. Then I just changed the numbers to accomodate the months. Took me about 6 minutes tops.

Again, great calendar. Thanks a bunch!!

Bay 23 Feb at 4:09 am
  8. Great. It will make my upcoming presentation even better. Thanks a lot!

Luv,