Birthday time has come round again. What do you buy for the man who has everything?
Here are some good gift ideas for a man sent in by our readers
- Give him a special gift and surprise him with a special party
- Golf Club Gift Certificate
- Garden centre vouchers for keen gardeners
- Fishing tackle vouchers? maybe via sports shop, for anglers
- LED or wind-up or shake-up torch – useful for keeping in car as cold kills normal batteries
- A home made Candle light dinner with his favourite music….and Dessert with his best Movie CD
- How about ‘A Title’ and a piece of your own Scottish Estate! You can purchase one from http://www.nameagift.co.uk/personalised/product/~product_id=NG-236
- Ticket to a football game at his college alma mater
A great birthday gift is a thrilling and adventurous biplane ride. (Thanks to Brian Beker)
You could get him a portrait of himself.
This could either be done at a sitting or it could be done as a surprise based on his favorite photo, his dog, his children, or a wedding photo. You could even get it done in pop art style. – (Thanks to Tracey)
Cookery lessons at home
Cookery lessons at home and a personal chef – (Thanks to Paul Ellis)
If you have any good ideas, or if you come across any ideas during the course of your web search, please leave them in the ideas box.
29 July 2007
Filed under Birthday Ideas