Online Advent Calendar Template

Filed under Christmas
  Online Advent Calendar Template

You can use this free advent calendar in PowerPoint or you can print it and use it on your wall.

We have also designed an online version of the advent calendar.

If you are using it in PowerPoint, use the first slide, then delete a number on each day and a picture will be revealed underneath each number.

If you want to print it, use slides 2 and 3. On slide 3 cut along the dotted lines on each number, then stick slide 3 on top of slide 2, sticking at the edges only. You can then open each number on the corresponding day and reveal the Christmas image underneath.

Online Advent Calendar Template slide2

Inbuilt slides

Online Advent Calendar Template slide3
  Online Advent Calendar Template slide4

If you liked this PowerPoint Template we would appreciate some feedback on how you will use it. Please leave your feedback in the box below.

19 November 2012    Template number 00320

Filed under Christmas

You can browse all of our PowerPoint templates or select them by category or colour or by tag.

Related Pages

Comments on: Online Advent Calendar Template

[...] that all seems at bit much then the advent calendar template used at Presentation Helper may be of use. It is not actually Christian as you can see from the image to the right. However it [...]

Posted by Free Christian advent calendars | free Christian resources — 15 Nov @ 11:12 pm

it is a a very good site and everyone should go on it because there is everything on it for anybody who wants to have fun and talk to there friends. Young or old it doesn’t matter. Anyone can go on it aslong as they are over 13.

Posted by Josie — 13 Dec @ 7:55 pm

Hey this is amazing stuff. Simple yet very useful

Posted by uk — 6 Apr @ 10:29 am

I would like an advent type calendar to use at other times of the year. For instance opening windows by my grandchildren when they visit me for a week or a month.

Posted by Anonymous — 27 May @ 2:57 pm

I would like to use it as an incentive for my Grandchildren to look beyond the true meaning of Christmas.

Posted by Janet Bradley — 10 Nov @ 12:19 pm

Fantastic! Used it in a school assembly. Saved loads of time! Thanks

Posted by Catherine Smith — 24 Nov @ 8:23 pm

Thanks for this, I will use it at home for my two boys,.

Posted by Stephanie — 2 Dec @ 10:48 pm

Too bad I didn’t find it on time. I’ll have to wait a bit to use it.

Posted by Poncec — 31 Dec @ 7:27 pm

I love this template. There are so few places nowadays to get the ‘old-fashioned’ type of Advent Caledar, where there were no chocolates, we had a different one every year-and the excitement was simply to see each morning throughout December what the picture would be behind each door. I’ve been looking everywhere trying to find a CD with printable Advent Calendars on-but no joy. So this is great – THANK YOU!!!

Posted by Lesley-Anne — 29 Aug @ 10:28 pm