Editable Powerpoint vector maps

Filed under Editable Maps, Template Articles , ,

Free editable PowerPoint vector maps

map of america

Here you will find the latest editions to our editable vector PowerPoint map range. The maps are of North and Central America. All these maps are fully editable and scalable in PowerPoint. We’ve included a few ideas on how you can modify these maps by using strokes and fills.

Editable maps of North and Central America

These maps can also be used in Keynote and Open Office.

20 October 2006

Filed under Editable Maps, Template Articles , ,

Related Pages

Comments on: Editable Powerpoint vector maps

I’ve just spent ages trying to work out how to download your maps – and still no joy! Am I being really stupid??! Can anyone help. I can’t actually get to the page where it gives me the option to download – just keeps talking about it.

Posted by Stephanie O'Flaherty — 26 Aug @ 3:33 pm

You need to to click on the link above marked “Editable maps of North and Central America” and on that page click the blue download button.

Posted by admin — 28 Aug @ 11:07 am

Thank you for these maps – this was exactly what I was looking for our business presentation of distributors around the world!!

Posted by Nina Nousiainen — 2 Apr @ 3:15 pm

appreciate if you could asia’s country too.

Posted by lina — 6 Apr @ 7:08 am

appreciate if you can also include map of the philippines please… many thanks

Posted by yuri — 20 Aug @ 7:10 am

Hello – Firstly thank you for the maps they are extremely useful and secondly sorry I may be being stupid here, but I need the pins without shadow, as I’m trying to create a map which shows all of the locations the various arms of our charity operates from – lots of locations – small map so the shadow gets in the way. Is that possible please?
Thank you!

Posted by Vicky C — 31 Aug @ 4:54 pm

I work in the UAE – and a good editable map of the MENA region would be really useful! Any chance you might do one soon?

Posted by Maria G — 2 May @ 6:46 am

Hi there,
I love the editable maps!! I am looking for a map of North America or North and Central America that will include state/province borders.

The map of the U.S. breaks it down into states but not for the larger region.

Is this possible?

Posted by Morgan — 17 Aug @ 9:06 pm

Hi Morgan, Glad you like the maps. We are trying to improve all our maps but it does take a while so for now hope the maps of the USA will be ok http://www.presentationmagazine.com/powerpoint-maps-of-the-usa-3762.htm and that as they are editable you can make your own changes – moving them arounding etc.

Posted by rboynton — 18 Aug @ 10:25 am

Hi There! These are GREAT! Have you got a map of Europe and the Middle East in one?

Posted by Elizabeth — 20 Sep @ 9:41 am

Hi Elizabeth, glad you liked the template, we actually have lots of maps on our site, as an example;
otherwise it’s best to use the navigation to find “maps” and “editable maps” which shows you even more. We are constantly updating our site with new templates and have several maps in the pipeline so keep checking back!

Posted by rboynton — 21 Sep @ 10:24 am

Thank you, these are very useful to my introduction about my country

Posted by Tran — 29 Oct @ 8:52 am

Great idea. You are missing a few countries like Iceland, the Falkland Islands and the Antarctic.

Posted by Theresa — 14 Feb @ 6:01 pm