Chess Set PowerPoint Template

Views - 4,956
Filed under Sports & Leisure , , ,
  Chess Set PowerPoint Template

A simple concept, but one that works very well. It is a chess set in PowerPoint where you can move the chess pieces around the board.

Would be great for teaching chess, or for use at a chess club. Includes all the pieces in vector format – King, Queen, Bishop, Knight, Castle and Pawn – so you can colour them in your own colours.  Click here for our Chess Board Game Template.

Chess Set PowerPoint Template slide2

Inbuilt slides

Chess Set PowerPoint Template slide3
  Chess Set PowerPoint Template slide4

If you liked this PowerPoint Template we would appreciate some feedback on how you will use it. Please leave your feedback in the box below.

Views - 4,956

27 October 2007    Template number 00194

Filed under Sports & Leisure , , ,

You can browse all of our PowerPoint templates or select them by category or colour or by tag.

Related Pages

Comments on: Chess Set PowerPoint Template

This is awesome. I am a teacher, about to start a chess club for third through fifth grades, and this is really going to be a huge help!

Posted by Tavele — 19 Nov @ 4:42 am

This is perfect. I am in afghanistan for 9 months so I can shoot this back and forth with my 10 year old son and we can have some fun “Dad” time together until I get back. Thanks.

Posted by Brett — 2 Oct @ 7:10 pm

I have neve thought that powerpoint can do such kind of things. Thanks for open my world!!!

Posted by G — 16 Dec @ 8:44 pm

It is very cool! It only misses coordinates (eg. abcdefgh & 12345678).

Posted by Ivan — 8 Jun @ 8:39 am

The queen and king are placed on the wrong squares on the board, but other than that, looks good. Might include coordinates as a border.

Posted by Anonymous — 14 Jul @ 3:42 pm

Very useful, easy to move pieces (and amend the incorrect starting line up. Useful for school assembly and chess club.

Posted by GM — 20 Sep @ 8:13 pm

I think this is fantastic! i have searched the web for such a resource as I am starting up a new chess club at my primary school. these powerpoints will be invaluable. THANKYOU!

Posted by MHolmes — 12 Oct @ 7:56 pm

I have to do a presentation on chess and I will actually be able to demonstrate moves. Very helpful!

Posted by Anonymous — 13 Oct @ 2:09 am

Hallo, good, thank you

Posted by Heru W — 17 Dec @ 4:42 am

Like many posters above, I am a primary teacher looking for good chess resources – this is the best I have found. Thanks for the work! I will pass on your site to my club members.

Posted by Doug K — 3 Aug @ 10:59 am

Very good, however King and Queen need to be switched!!!

Posted by KB — 12 Sep @ 7:22 pm

this is most helpful. I’ve been looking for useful templates for a while.. until I found you.. this would be a great help to my 1st time presentation to my boss and my clients.. I really want to impress them… with your help, I’m sure I’m not far from it.. THANKS!!

Posted by helen — 25 Dec @ 2:58 am

you put the king and the queen on the wrong square the queen goes on its color everyone know that right

Posted by J — 14 Mar @ 4:03 pm

Hi J, Thanks for your feedback I have now changed the template to reflect the queen being on the right square!

Posted by rboynton — 17 Mar @ 11:24 am

Hi, we have added the co-ordinates to our chess board

Posted by rboynton — 19 May @ 11:45 am

super!! thank you!

Posted by ll — 26 Jun @ 9:39 pm

I am a math teacher who has started Chess Clubs in multiple schools. This template helped me to visually teach students. It is phenominal and great for teachers!

Posted by Chess Coach — 22 Jan @ 2:37 pm

Yahoo! I visited my 5 year old grandson in NYC who I only see once a year (from Calif.) and he had a chess board and we played 6 games at dinner. I set this up with your templates so I can mail him 4 games in progress for his next moves and then update with running comments when I get it back (providing stamped self addressed envelopes) and make my moves and resend to him,this is going to be a great way to keep up with him thanks for sharing it.

Posted by gmagee — 19 May @ 4:33 pm