Online presentation platform emaze has received a substantial amount of funding to help grow its business.
The company has closed a £1.2 million ($2 million) Series A round led by FirstTime Venture Capital – and plans to use the funding to scale infrastructure, teams and technology.
The online presentation platform is designed to suit a variety of needs across industries and is targeted at anyone who wants to express, present or showcase an idea or product in an engaging and effective format.
Since its beta launch earlier this year, emaze has registered more than 750,000 users and more than 3.5 million presentations have been created on the platform.
- More than 80 professionally designed templates incorporating 3D, animation, automatic translation and sound effects.
- Video integration and playback from within the presentation
- Live data such as a Twitter feed, Survey Monkey results, NASDAQ Ticker, Google Maps, etc.
- Shareability via a link
- Easy collaboration for multiple users (options to enable permissions to view, edit)
- Built entirely on HTML5 providing full capabilities on any screen.
“I am thrilled to continue to innovate and provide emaze users with fresh and exciting designs that are easily accessible and have a direct impact on their business,” said Motti Nisani, Co-founder and CEO of emaze. “This investment will also allow us to accelerate global marketing efforts and bring awareness of emaze to our fast-growing markets in education and small businesses.”
For more information about emaze, visit their website.