Presentation Magazine Forum > The Presentation Helper

Tribute to my mother in law

02-04-05
bevinceb

Tribute to my mother in law

My mother in law had a stroke April 2001 which left her parsalysed down her left side, wheelchair bound and dependant on others. The only thing she could do for herself was feed herself. Although she was housebound she was very alert and could discuss any topic you choose and still had a good sense of humour. She had several mini-strokes and the fatal one on Sunday 20 March to which she never recovered. They gave her hours to live but lasted a whole week until all her siblings came to say their goodbyes. She was a very strong woman and fought right to the end. I cared for her during her illness for almost four years with the help of 2 carers in the last year. Before she became ill we were inseperable. We laughed together, cried together. Her death has left a void in my life. I would like help to write a tribute funeral speech and thanking people for attending the funeral.

11-04-05
Doctor

Sorry to hear about the sad news from your mother-in-law. We have put together some guidance about how to put together a funeral speech which can be found on the following link http://www.presentationmagazine.com/funeral_speech.htm

I hope this is of some help