Presentation Magazine Forum > Job Presentations

3-4 minute presentation on anything (im a starving student i really need the job!!!!)

29-05-06
suzie_m

3-4 minute presentation on anything (im a starving student i really need the job!!!!)

I have a second interview for a sales role in a large indemnity insurance firm next monday and I have never wanted a job more in my life. I have to do a presentation on any product or service (can be real of fictional) that lasts 3-4 mins with no props. Any ideas? I really need the job!!!

29-05-06
jon

How about something like why you are the right person for that job! What qualities you have to fulfill the role. Your enthusiasm for that type of work.

3 - 4 mins isn't that long when you think about it.

29-05-06
suzie_m

I could but it has to be a product or a service that im selling and i wouldn't have thought that describing myself would really fit into it. For the job role i'd be selling prefessional indemnity insurance

30-05-06
Doctor

How about a presenting about a business where you rent hot tubs out for the weekend? You could put a hot tub on a trailer and install it in somebody's garden. You could probably charge £200/$350 for the weekend and it would be a great idea for a 40th birthday party.

It would certainly be creative