Presentation Magazine Forum > Job Presentations

3-4 minute presentation on anything (im a starving student i really need the job!!!!)

suzie_m

3-4 minute presentation on anything (im a starving student i really need the job!!!!)

I have a second interview for a sales role in a large indemnity insurance firm next monday and I have never wanted a job more in my life. I have to do a presentation on any product or service (can be real of fictional) that lasts 3-4 mins with no props. Any ideas? I really need the job!!!

jon

How about something like why you are the right person for that job! What qualities you have to fulfill the role. Your enthusiasm for that type of work.

3 - 4 mins isn't that long when you think about it.

suzie_m

I could but it has to be a product or a service that im selling and i wouldn't have thought that describing myself would really fit into it. For the job role i'd be selling prefessional indemnity insurance

Doctor

How about a presenting about a business where you rent hot tubs out for the weekend? You could put a hot tub on a trailer and install it in somebody's garden. You could probably charge £200/$350 for the weekend and it would be a great idea for a 40th birthday party.

It would certainly be creative